Whenever I am in need of feeding my spirit, I always look to books to uplift and avail me.
There are many ways reading books feeds our spirit. Many authors have a way to use words to incite us, inspire us, lead us to self-reflect, compel us to make the necessary steps towards self-improvement, and move us to deeply contemplate life.
Finding myself increasingly burdened down with the stresses of life, I began to read less and less. Well, this year I promised myself that will change.
To challenge myself, I've compiled a list of books I plan to read by the end of 2018. Some of these books are one's I have yet to finish, some I have bought but never read, and others have been on my wish list for awhile.
And because I believe you, my readers, are awesome people. I have decided to share my reading list with you. Here's a list of 25 books I plan to read in 2018.
25 Books To Read In 2018
- Writing As A Path To Awakening by Albert Flynn Desilver
- The Untethered Soul by Michael A. Singer
- The Truth About Awiti I by CP Patrick
- Year Of Yes by Shonda Rhimes
- An Unkindness of Ghosts by Rivers Solomon
- Real Love: The Art Of Mindful Connection by Sharon Salzburg
- A History of God by Karen Armstrong
- Disciplines of the Spirit by Howard Thurman
- Meditations of the Heart by Howard Thurman
- Anatomy of the Spirit By Carolne Myss
- Radical Acceptance by Tara Brach
- The African Trilogy: Things Fall Apart, Arrow of God, No Longer at Ease by Chinua Achebe
- Jesus Feminist by Sar
- Prayers of Self Realization by Swami Premananda
- Manuscript Found in Accra by Paul Coelho
- Parable of The Sower by Octavia E. Butler
- Parable of The Talents by Octavia E. Butler
- Quiet: The Power Of Introverts In A World That Can't Stop Talking by Susan Cain
- All About Love: New Visions by Bell Hooks
- The Jesus Sutras: Rediscovering the Lost Religion of Taoist Christianity by Martin Palmer
- Radical Dharma: Talking Race, Love and Liberation by Rev. Angela Kyodo & Lama Rod Owens
- The Four Agreements: A Practical Guide To Personal Freedom by Don Miguel Ruiz
- Material Girl, Mystical World: The Now Age Guide To A High Vibe Life by Ruby Warrington
- The Universe Has Your Back: Transform Fear Into Faith by Gabby berenstein
- The success principles
Are there any must read books that I should have on my list? Drop them in the comments below.
Disclaimer: I am in no way affiliated with Amazon or the authors of these books.
Photo Source: CreateHer Stock