What personal information do we collect from the people that visit a website and how do we use it?
We collect your name, email address, mailing address, phone number or credit card information to help you with your experience on this website. We use this information to send you periodic emails, give you updates and information in regards to your orders, and to follow up with you after a correspondence. In regards to your financial information, we do not have direct access to it. All payment information is collected through a third party payment processor.
We also gather and store general visitor information in regards to how you use and interact with us whenever you access this site. We use this information to enhance the performance and content of this site to ensure you have the best quality of experiences.
The information we gather is also collected using intergraded Third Party services.
The information collected includes:
- Your device
- Your IP Address
- The browser version you use
- The operating system you use
- The date and time you access this site.
- Web pages you visit just before coming to this site
- The pages you visit on this site.
- Based on your device setting we may have permission to access your location information.
When do we collect this information?
Data information gathered via cookies occurs everytime you access this site. Information such as your email address, mailing address, name and credit card information is gathered only by your permission. You voluntarily give us this information by subscribing to a newsletter, placing an order, and by filling out a form or survey.
Do we disclose your information with third-party services?
- G Suite by Google
- Google Analytics
Does our site allow third-party behavioral tracking?
This website is owned and operated using Squarespace which enables this website to use behavioral tracking on our website and through our own third-party integrations for the sole purpose of enhancing the use of this site.
How do we protect your information?
While we know that no information is absolutely secure, we strive to protect your information by using a secure web host, periodically scanning our website for vulnerabilities, and using a secure web browser. This website operates using a Secure Socket Layer (SSL) certificate, to keep your information protected. SSL helps to ensure user information is kept private through encryption. It also prevents unauthorized parties from altering data information, and requires authentication.
In accordance with Fair Information Practices we will notify you via email within 7 business days, should a breach of information occur.
How long do we store your information?
Generally, we store your information for as long you remain active on our site. However, you reserve the right to unsubscribe from our newsletter or opt-out at any time.
You can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. You can also opt out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative Opt-Out page or by using the Google Analytics Opt-Out Browser Add-on.
How does our site handle Do Not Track (DNT) signals?
Currently, Squarespace (the platform under which the site operates) does not respond to DNT signals.
You have the following rights under the law in respect of your personal information:
- The right to be informed about the collection and use of your personal information;
- The right to request access to your information to be sure we're using it legally;
- The right to request that inaccurate or incomplete information about you is made accurate;
- The right to request the deletion or removal of your information where there is no further reason for us to use it;
- The right to restrict the use of your information;
- The right to obtain and reuse the information that we have about you for your own purposes;
- The right to refuse certain uses (such as for marketing purposes); and
- The right to opt out of a decision that has a legal effect on you that has been based on an automated decision.
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, or feel your rights have been breached in any way you may reach out to us at any time by emailing us at email@example.com.
You can also request for the information we hold about you using Subject Access Request ("SAR") in the subject line via email.
Effective Saturday, May 26, 2018